Right and Left sides sold individually. You will need to add both a Right and a Left side to your shopping cart.
Reduces the risk and severity of knee injury by preventing excess torsional force transfer to the knee in the even of an accident. Constructed from an ultra-lightweight carbon fiber composite, the B2's innovative design provides protection while still allowing the full range of normal knee movement while riding.
- Extremely streamlined for snug fit.
- Two frames constructed of carbon fiber composite material.
- Thin and vented for additional comfort.
- Removable inner foam liner for comfort and impact absorption, with embossed details for better grip and air circulation.
- Smothered cassette edges for better feel when on the bike.
- Extension stops are included and provide post-operation support as well as helping prevent hyperextension injuries. The leg extension movement can be blocked from 0 to 20°.
- Internal dual stainless steel hinge link system, engineered to absorb impacts and sustain multi-directional loads.
- Free floating, self-locating protector affords comfortable protection while riding.
- The protector is removable, allowing the B2 Carbon Knee Brace to adapt for use in sports with no impact risk.
- A Femoral and Tibia slider complete the protection system.
- Available in either left or right leg versions.
- Mounted on soft pivots for greater freedom of movement.
- D-ring adjuster for precise, one-time fitment.
- Quick release buckles for fast fitting and removal.
- Condyle volume adjuster for precise fitting around the knee joint.