Performance and rod riding two-piece suit combines a relaxed fit for comfort with a sleek design. The Monza offers, two-piece convenience in monochromatic colorways and a tricolor option to go with current sportbike brands.
• 1.3mm full-grain leather for excellent abrasion resistance.
• Multiple-stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance.
• Shoulder, elbow, knee, calf and back feature .9mm leather accordion panels with elastic support for tremendous fit and feel; 4mm foam gives the panels more shape and an ultrasoft surface.
• Internal chest and hip compartments with PE padding inserts.
• Removable CE-certified GP protectors at elbows and shoulders with injection-molded shells and dual-density foam padding.
• Snap connection system for Bionic Race protector (available separately).
• One-piece CE-approved knee/shin guards.
• Reinforced stretch panels in armpit, arms, crotch and back of knees.
• Aerodynamic Sports profile hump with ventilation.
• High-density perforation on front panel for increased breathability.
• Removable and washable mesh liner with built-in stretch inserts that work in tandem with external stretch panels.
• Flat-profile YKK Semi Auto Lock wrist zippers eliminate need for security flap.
• Contoured neoprene sleeve cuffs.
• Micro fleece inner collar.
• PU sport knee sliders.
• Leather patch and printed logos.
View the Alpinestars Sizing Chart