From the designers who brought you the Nero Collection, this exciting range of footwear offers a modern, casual look, while offering superior levels of protection and abrasion resistance. Made from full grain leather and with a waterproof membrane the shoe provides a fantastic urban/commuting alternative to an all weather riding boot.
- Constructed from synthetic leather with an integrated waterproof membrane and optimized for the ultimate in comfort and fit.
- Whilst protection is present, it is very unobtrusive, providing the rider with a dual function shoe with superior levels of comfort whether riding on the bike or walking around town.
- Whilst there is protection in the Shibuya it has been specifically designed to be low profile and discreet. The shoe comes equipped with dual density ankle protection combined with internal toe and heel protectors providing unparalleled safety in what is effectively a street boot.
- Designed by the team responsible for the Nero range of footwear, this shoe manages to merge two disciplines, offering an urban look for the rider who is looking for a comfortable, protective shoe that won?t look out of place on the street.
- Whilst maintaining Alpinestars exemplary safety standards the designers worked hard on designing a streamlined, contemporary look, with clean lines and an urban look making the perfect dual purpose shoe.
- The boot is secured through a triple strap Velcro closure system, which provides freedom of adjustment whilst maintaining a comfortable fit.
- The EVA sole is designed specifically to provide superior shock absorption and impact protection whilst giving advanced levels of grip