Alpinestars Stella New Land touring pants incorporate a TEFLON® engineered textile and a GORE-TEX® membrane to provide superb protection against the elements while being light, durable and breathable. Configurable and designed to accompany the Stella New Land GORE-TEX® Jacket, these pants give strategic protection with CE-certified knee protectors.
- Superior textile construction featuring GORE-TEX® membrane for protection against elements and breathability.
- Removable long thermal liner with fleece collar ensures comfort on hot or cold days.
- Strategically placed zippered air intakes and outlets for short and long-distance riding comfort.
- Rip-stop textile, tear-resistant TEFLON® coated seat and knee areas for additional abrasion performance on key impact zones.
- Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor on knees is lightweight, breathable and ergonomic for class-leading impact protection.
- Reflective zones and colored piping increase rider visibility in poor conditions.
- Easy-find red-tipped external zip pockets.
- Pre-contoured leg construction with back and knee stretch panels.
- Adjustable Velcro® waist closure for optimized fit.
- Zip and Velcro® leg cuff closure fits around various boot models.
- Optimized for use with the New Land GORE-TEX® Jacket with internal waist connection zipper