Pin-up model "Danni Doll" comes to life in full color and lasting brilliance with revolutionary powder coated image technology.
- CNC machined billet two piece pin-up girl kit comes with a chrome outer frame and base plate with powdercoated pin-up girl.
- Flow bench and dyno designed for substantially increased horsepower and torque.
- Innovative styling enhances and accentuates your “V” Twin engine.
- Set back, thin-line design does not interfere with rider’s leg.
- Hi-flow reusable filter and specially-designed back plate dynamically increases air flow and velocity.
- Maximizes overall performance and fuel efficiency.
- Easily supports engines producing over 120 HP.
- Fuel injected bikes do NOT require Power Commanders or other EFI modifications if equipped with stock exhaust.
- Complete with mounting hardware and micron-fabric rain coat for wet weather riding.
- Easy-to-follow instructions included for a do-it-yourself install.
DynoJet 250 Dyno testing produced the following results:
98.3 Horsepower with 104.9 Ft/Lbs Torque with PCIII
97.9 Horsepower with 106 Ft/Lbs Torque with TFI
97.1 Horsepower with 104.1 Ft/Lbs Torque with stock ignition
These tests were performed on a Honda VTX C model with 28,000 miles. The bike was running a stock 49-state Honda exhaust system.
We recommend the use of a fuel injection controller such as the Dynojet Power Commander or the Thunder TFI box for optimum performance gains.
I bought a Baron's Big Air Kit for my bike because I liked the looks. I wasn’t concerned about getting more performance, but WOW! My bike sure has a new attitude! The change is incredible... more pull, more power and more fun! Best bang for my bucks I have ever spent on my bike.
Thanks, Dan Stowers, Alaska