California version. See BLV92-1614 for regular version.
The Fi2000R ARB units are model specific and arrive preset for each bike. Each uses OEM-style connectors for easy installation. Like the Fi2000R available in the other 49 states, the Fi2000R ARB corrects for lean air fuel mixtures under acceleration and load, and at full throttle applications. To meet California standards it does not, however, adjust for those conditions while in cruise mode. Nor does it allow the user to adjust the unit in any way. Additional Fi2000-ARB features: Increases overall performance by optimizing lean air/fuel mixtures Improves rideability by smoothing out the power band and giving better throttle response Instantaneous fuel delivery the moment you open the throttle Virtually eliminates backfiring on deceleration Model specific for even easier installation and settings Quick and simple installation with plug and ride technology (uses OEM style connectors) No complicated fuel map adjustments or computer downloads required No dyno testing needed Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions included California residents should purchase the Fi2000R ARB, which is approved for sale in California. ARB E.O. No. D-633-1
- Approved for California models.
- Same technology as the on-road Fi2000R model.
- Sturdy case with internal circuit board sealed in rubber.
- Case slides into a protective thick rubber mounting sleeve.
- Easy mounting and simple set up.
- Preset for each make and model.
- no computer downloaded required.
- improves throttle response and overall rideability.
All Cobra products are made in the USA