Due to stringent emissions requirements, most modern day motorcycles arrive from the factory with lean air/fuel settings. Once a rider installs an aftermarket exhaust system or air filter, the engine flows more air, potentially leaning out the mixture even more than the stock settings. This can lead to conditions such as overheating, backfiring on deceleration, hesitation on acceleration, or an uneven idle. Unfortunately, most motorcyclists seem confused about how to correct lean air/fuel mixtures when it comes to fuel injected engines. The California Fi2000R comes preset for your bike model and is not adjustable.
SEE FITMENT DETAILS!
California Specific Version Features:
- Sturdy case with internal circuit board sealed in rubber
- Case slides into a protective thick rubber mounting sleeve
- Easy mounting and simple set up
- Preset for each make and model
- No computer downloads required
- Improves throttle response and overall rideability
All Cobra products are made in the USA