Change gears within tenths of seconds, Dynojet Quick shifter makes it possible.
Normally, when you switch from the gas, pulls the clutch, puts the next gear and the clutch can come back. This process just takes too long and cost valuable time.
The Dynojet Quick Shifter Universal cut off the ignition and allows to cange the gear under load . This quick-shifter in almost all multi-cylinder engines, even without the Power Commander III USB or Power Commander with older versions of applications. Also carburetor engines can be equipped.
The linear sensor is supplied through the plug with the Power Commander V and directly connected with the shifter bolted. The other end of the sensor is firmly bolted to the vehicle (possibly retaining plate mount).
- Races are won or lost in fractions of a second. Dynojets Quick Shifter (DQS) kit allows full-throttle, clutchless upshifts in racing and performance riding applications
- The shift rod pressure/tension sensor kit is a universal sensor that mounts to the shift rod in either a push or pull configuration
- Requires modification of gear-linkage tie-rod
- The linear travel sensor kit works with bikes that have no shift rod, or on those the shift rod sensor will not fit
- Mount one end to the shift lever and the other to a fixed point on the chassis
- Push- and pull-types available with universal mounting kit
- Plugs directly into the Power Commander USB expansion port with no re-wiring required
- Power Commander Control Center software lets you set engine dead time during upshifts and minimum rpm for system operation