Style. Passion. Intelligence. And that’s even before you turn it on.
Rugged and waterproof to IPX7¹, zumo 350LM is built tough for bikers — by bikers. On rutted-out roads and cobblestone streets, in heavy rain and glaring sunshine, zumo 350LM keeps on navigating.
See the Open Road
- High-resolution, glove-friendly 4.3” touchscreen display – 480 x 272 pixels; WQVGA TFT display with white backlight
- Rugged, waterproof design (IPX-7)1 – resistant to fuel spills and UV rays
- Includes lifetime map updates – gives you up-to-date mapping and the most current information about businesses like restaurants, ATMs, hospitals and more
- Motorcycle console for trip information, including fuel gauge to warn you when it’s time to fill up
- Lane assist with junction view – directs you to the preferred lane while driving and shows realistic images of upcoming junctions2
- Bluetooth® wireless technology – spoken directions via your headset
- BaseCamp™ – create routes, waypoints and tracks from your computer and then transfer them to your Zumo®
- Service History Log – record the date, mileage and type of maintenance performed on your motorcycle
- Access more than 8 million points of interest and see branded icons on the map as you navigate
- Voice prompted turn-by-turn directions that speak street names to your destination – “Turn right on Main Street”
- Route planner – plan and save routes with multiple via points, automatically sort your destinations for the most efficient route
- “Where Am I?” feature – find the closest hospitals, police stations, gas stations, nearest address, intersection and coordinates
- Auto time zone – Zumo® will automatically adjust your time zone while navigating
- MicroSD™ card slot for optional plug-in mapping and map updates
- Unit dimensions: 5.12”W x 3.7”H x 1.18”D; (13.0 x 9.4 x 3.0 cm) Weight: 9.5 ounces (270g)
- Battery life – up to 7 hours
- Includes preloaded street maps for the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Bahamas, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint Barthélemy and Jamaica
- "Package includes:
• Zumo® 350LM, preloaded City Navigator® North America NT, motorcycle mount with mounting hardware, power cable with bare wires, automotive suction cup mount, automotive power cable, USB cable, quick start manual, installation instructions"
- 1 IPX-7 standards protect against water immersion for 30 minutes at a depth of 1 meter
- Free Lifetime Map Updates entitle you to receive up to four (4) map data updates per year, when and as such updates are made available on the Garmin website, for this specific Garmin product only until this product’s useful life expires or Garmin no longer receives map data from its third party supplier, whichever is shorter. For the meaning of the product’s “useful life” and for other important terms and conditions, please see http://www.garmin.com/us/maps/us/numaps_lifetime. Additional memory (purchase required) may be necessary for future map updates.