Part of Hoppe's line of premium fiberglass motorcycle accessories, the Rodzilla Fairing for the '99-'03 Yamaha Road Star 1600 w/OEM windshield mounts raises the standard of motorcycle audio. The Rodzilla Fairing will bring you to the higher level in sound and comfort you deserve.
Fairing features and options available:
>ul>Featuring the INFPRV250 radio..(see details in Links)
Bluetooth Streamining Audio.
FOUR 5" coaxial marine speakers for great sound at any speed with any pipes!
Includes a 12 volt powersocket.
- Includes USB port.
- Includes a 3.5mm "mini-jack" auxillary input port with detachable 3ft. patchcord.
- Fairing includes all mounting brackets and hardware for installation.
- Optional Removable Windshield Pouches - Available in Standard Black, Blackout or Studded. Click here to view all available pouches.
- Includes your choice of a 5" Dark Tint, 5",8" & 10" DOT approved Light Tint, or 5",8",10",or 12" clear windshield.
- Optional Chromed finish on speakers (two configurations available - see our chrome packages area for more details).
- Concealed internal antenna for a clean, uncluttered appearance.
- Superb wind protection and great audio with a classic appearance.
- Made of hand laid fiberglass. Stronger than ABS plastic and only 20 lbs. complete.
Finished in gloss black gelcoat, ready for your painter.
Rodzilla fairings offer contemporary styling and premium quality. Finished in durable Black Gelcoat. Both inner and outer shells are made of true hand laid fiberglass
Rodzilla fairings offer contemporary styling and premium quality. Finished in durable Black Gelcoat. Both inner and outer shells are made of true hand laid fiberglass.
† There are two different OEM brackets used on the Road Stars w/windshields. The Silverado and Midnight Star (and possibly other models) come equipped with windshield brackets utilizing more narrow side mounts and are less robust. We strongly advise use of the heavier "wide brackets", current Yamaha Part #STR4WM034000. These brackets provide a better fit and a firmer mounting foundation, plus they'll free up your bike's original mounts if you wish to sell your existing windshield as a complete unit.