The HS-500 series (HS-510, HS-530 and HS-540) allows motorcycle riders to utilize the phone and music functions of their Apple iPhone and other 3.5mm (standard stereo headset jack) equipped cell phones, including the Palm Pre and Blackberry Storm.
The HS-500 series features dual slim stereo speakers, a microphone, and a handlebar-mounted control button. The directional noise–cancelling microphone will give riders the option of communicating clearly with people who need to reach them on the road. The handlebar-mounted control button allows riders to take and end phone calls, play or pause music, and even advance and rewind tracks on their iPhone.
- Compatible with Apple Voice Control (iPhone 3GS and iPod® shuffle [3rd generation]).
- Headphone and microphone functionality with most 3.5 mm–equipped cell phones (see Product compatibility).
- Velcro strap–mounted handlebar remote control button also runs basic iPhone music playback and provides additional functions for most phones.
- Large diameter (36mm) wafer-thin speakers (6mm) provide unsurpassed sound fidelity.
- Highly intelligible directional noise canceling microphone.
Who is the HS-500 series for?
- Apple: iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3G S
- BlackBerry: Pearl 8110, 8120, 8130, Pearl Flip 8220 / Kickstart, Curve 8300, Curve 8310, Curve 8320, Curve 8330, Curve 8520, Curve 8900, Bold 9000, Storm 9530, Tour 9630
- LG: Rhythm AX585 / UX585, Chocolate 3 VX8560, Dare VX9700, enV Touch (VX11000), Incite CT810
- Motorola: EM330, Rival A455, ROKR E8, Debut i856, Karma QA1, Hint QA30, Krave ZN4, ZINE ZN5
- Palm: Palm Pre, Treo Pro (850)
- Samsung: Instinct (SPH-m800), TwoStep r470 (SCH-r470), Trance (SCH-u490), Rogue (SCH-u960)
- Sidekick: Sidekick LX (2009), Sidekick LX, Sidekick (2008)
A great choice for music-loving, multitasking cell phone users who want unique control of music, easy call navigation, and superior sound. Using a wired headset will provide longer battery life for your cell phone on those long rides compared to utilizing Bluetooth technology. Just plug it in and ride!
What's in the box?
- (1) – 3.5mm lower cord
- (1) – Upper helmet headset with 2 high fidelity stereo speakers and microphone connector
- (1) – Boom Microphone (Detachable)
- (4) – Velcro speaker enclosures with adhesive mounting
- (1) – Tape strips for excess wiring
- (1) – Removable send/end button