Thanks to a precise tightening system with a foolproof guide, this holder offers the highest degree of stability on the non-tubular handlebars found on scooters and many touring motorcycles. The rubber strap provided with the system is applied along the inside of a belt equipped with ultra-fine adjustment capability and protects the handlebar from pulling and rubbing.
The sturdy eyelet on the end of the belt with ultra-fine adjustment allows the user to pull on the belt gradually until the mounting system reaches its most stable, final position. The system for adjusting the support bracket permits precise regulation of the angle at which the snap-on bayonet clip is pointed and is designed for use with dedicated products in the Interphone line. The SSCiPhone system is easily removable for use on other motorcycles and is also equipped with a quick-release lever for rapid removal of the device.
Waterproof case for carrying iPhone on motorcycles and bicycles. A very sturdy external housing and shock-proof internal rubber shell provide the iPhone with total protection. The mounting bracket with safety closure is adjustable over a full 360° so you can
arrange your iPhone in the best position possible. All iPhone functions are available with the phone in the case, including the touch screen functions, plugging in the earphones, and using the battery charger.
- Durable waterproof case - Keeps the iPhone safe from rain and mud, while maintaining full functionality.
- Mounts to non-tubular handlebars - Easy mounting via the included adjustable rubber strap that has anti-scratch coating.
- Quick Release - The case can be disengaged from the strap mount which can be left on the motorcycle.
- Maintains Usability - The touch screen friendly screen protector and rubberized buttons allow full use of the phone.
- Crystal film allows any touchscreen to function.
- Silicone interior compartment
- Belt with ultra-fine adjustment capability
- Water resistant
- Full functionality of all buttons and cameras
- Quick release allows easy detachment from bike
- Not compatible with cases