High lift version of the TC2-G. Great all around power potential from this cam. With the Wild Things® heads, pistons, and throttle body, we have made over 120 H.P. A very street friendly Cam.
u series cams...
Allow you to upgrade your '99 to '06 Twin Cam to Harley's new roller chain drive with hydraulic tensioners and the higher volume oil pump of the '06 Dyna and all '07-'08 Twin Cam Models.
With Wild Things® quiet-running Cam profiles and the H-D's new drive system, your engine will be whisper quiet and have great performance. H-D's new higher volume oil pump provides consistent and better oil pressure along with better scavenging. With U Series Cams, you can have the latest in Harley technology and Küryakyn performance in your '06 and earlier Twin Cam.
- Converting '99-'06 silent chain cam drives to the '06 Dyna/'07-'08 Twin Cam roller chain requires new parts from H-D in addition to the Cam Shaft Set from Küryakyn. These parts are listed below, but can also be found in the H-D 2006 Dyna® parts catalog (#99439-06) or the applicable '07 or '08 parts catalog for your bike.
- 26037-06 - Oil Pump Assembly
- 25355-06 - Cam Support Plate Assembly
- 4741 - Support Plate Screws
- 11461 - Retaining Ring (front cam)
- 25683-06 - Inner Roller Chain
- 39969-06 - Inner Chain Tensioner
- 25675-06 - Outer Roller Chain
- 39968-06 - Outer Chain Tensioner
- 25729-06 - Spacer (.100 for cam alignment; use as required)
- 25731-06 - Spacer (.110 for cam alignment; use as required)
- 25734-06 - Spacer (.120 for cam alignment; use as required)
- 25736-06 - Spacer (.130 for cam alignment; use as required)
- 25737-06 - Spacer (.140 for cam alignment; use as required)
- 25738-06 - Spacer (.150 for cam alignment; use as required)
- 25673-06 - Crankshaft Sprocket (17 teeth)
- 25728-06 - 34 Tooth Stock Rear Cam Sprocket
- (used only with '02-'06 engines)
- Küryakyn Part Number (Andrews 34 Tooth Rear Cam Sprocket must be ordered from Kürakyn and used with '99-'01 engines)
- Parts such as gaskets and screws may be needed to complete the conversion to roller chains
- Lift (inches) - 0.575
- Lift @ TDC (inches) - 0.175
- Opening (degrees) - 18
- Closing (degrees) - 50
- Duration (degrees) - 248
- Lift (inches) - 0.495
- Lift @ TDC (inches) - 0.145
- Opening (degrees) - 48
- Closing (degrees) - 14
- Duration (degrees) - 242
Harley Davidson ('99-'06) Models
Excluding Harley Davidson 2006 Dyna