LM has hand crafted and designed a more modern radiator cover to be a direct replacement of the stock radiator and side covers on the Suzuki M109R. This new design we call the "Busa" get's it's name from the Suzuki Hyabusa sport bike. The Hyabusa is know for extreme power and speed. We wanted to bring that feeling and design into one of the most powerful production motorcycle cruisers ever built, the Suzuki M109R. The Busa side covers not only add style but an optional air scoop and honey comb screen. Not only did we tweak the style, but the function, with an easy install and removal. The radiator has a integrated chin scoop and a lower cut out to access the oil filter. This product is made from high-end fiberglass construction, comes with a black gel-coat finish which is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, replacement coolant reservoir, hardware and instruction.
What you need to know:
- This part does not have a finished surface, it has a gel-coat black finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- Stock Radiator cover and coolant reservoir will be replaced with this kit.
- Irate grill will fit or we offer two different style screen.
- The standard product does not come with lower chin scoop hole or Busa intake holes.
- There's a up charge for the holes and screens.
- Product comes with a Lifetime warranty.
**Info on color matching: Having a product like this sit right on the tank will cause color matching to be more difficult. Spraying the tank or complete bike is suggested for a perfect match.
- Can I bolt this part on without painting?
Yes, but for that show finish we suggest painting this part to match your bike.
- Can I install this with a different radiator screens or covers than stock?
Irate grill will fit but there is an up charge for the extra cut to make that product fit with ours. Any other radiator grill has not been tested.
- Does the optional Honey comb screen help block road debris from coming inside the chin area?
Yes, but if your worried about road debris coming into the lower scoop hole then do not choose this option.
- Do I remove the stock radiator reservoir on the kick stand side of the bike?
Yes, in this kit we send you a replacement reservoir that attaches closer to the motorcycle.
- Will there be different side cover options?
Yes, we will release the "smooth side" covers that will look similar to stock but more form fitting with the same user ability as the Busa's.
- How do I access the brake reservoir?
You need to remove the cover on the exhaust side of the M109.
- Will people mistake my bike for theirs.
It's possible this product might create more attention toward your ride. D-Ride would know more than most.
Note: Approximate Installation Time= 1 Hour