LM's Chin Fairing fits perfectly with the stock Vulcan Mean Streak radiator cover. The LM Chin Fairing gives you that sporty look and the aerodynamic scoop helps keep the motor running cooler. This product is made from a strong fiberglass construction, gel-coat finish which is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, flat black inner finish, stainless steel hardware, and instructions. Check out LM's Honey Comb screens for that added custom look for your Chin Fairing. Always feel free to view our instructions on-line under each manufactures category. This product fits the Kawasaki Vulcan Mean Streak 1500 & 1600.
What you need to know:
- This part does not have a finished surface, it has a gel-coat black finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- This product fits: Kawasaki Vulcan Mean Streak 1500 & 1600
- Can I bolt this part on as is without painting?
Yes, but for that show finish we suggest painting this part to match your bike. This part does come with a Semi-gloss black finish.
- Do I have to relocate the stock horn?
Yes, we suggest relocating it inside the Chin Radiator Shroud.
- Will the 7 degree triple Trees interfere with the Chin Radiator Shroud?
Yes, you will need to do a little trimming to make this fit, we do offer a template for this modification.
- Does the Chin Radiator Shroud get chips from road debris?
Yes, We suggest having the Reaper or Long front fenders to protect your bike from debris.
Approximate Installation Time= 0.5 Hours