Our Star Raider 1900 Dash was design for style and function. We have relocated the speedometer to sit higher with more angle toward the rider for easier viewing during high speeds. The design keeps the aggressive flow of the Star Raider, filling in the center of the tank and creating more of a point at the bottom. This product is intended to fit the stock Star Raider seat and aftermarket seats that do not sit higher on the gas tank. This product is made from a very strong hand laid fiberglass construction, and the finish is gel-coat black which is ready to be sanded for primer and paint. We also offer a few different finished options that you an choose from above. The Kit comes with one chrome flat head bolt for the bottom mount, one rubber washer, 2 pieces of double sided foam tape, and instructions.
What you need to know:
- This product does not have a finished surface, there is a gel-coat finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- Does this product come ready to bolt-on like the stock dash cover?
Yes, you will use the same front stock bolts, and we give you a new chrome flat head bolt for the rear mount.
- Can I bolt this part on without painting?
Yes, but for that show finish we suggest painting this part to match your bike.
- Does the speedometer bolt to the inside of the Dash cover?
No, you will mount the speedometer to the tank and the Star Raider Dash secures everything together.
- Will my aftermarket seat fit with the Star Raider Dash?
Yes, but it could hit the tip of the Star Raider Dash if the design of your aftermarket seat is higher up the tank than the stock seat.
Approximate Installation Time= 1.5 Hours