LM's Honey comb screen adds that extra custom look to your stock radiator cover. This item will replace your stock plastic grill and attach to the stock plastic radiator cover. Add our Chin Fairing and screen to complete the look of your Suzuki M109. Comes preformed to the inside shape of the stock radiator cover and the supplied LM super glue is to bond these screens to the plastic. Installing these screens is easy and quick with the supplied instructions. Please also watch our video on how to install the honey come screen.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- This item is made from aluminum and comes with a satin silver finish
- This honey comb screen is only for the Stock radiator opening, not for the chin scoop
- It will be necessary to completely remove your stock radiator cover to install this screen
- Pictures above show the LM Chin scoop and screens as an example, this product page is for the big screen only.
- Can I glue this part in without painting?
Yes, but for that show finish we suggest painting this part first to match your bike.
- Will this screen match the stock radiator screen?
No, we suggest removing the louvers to install this screen.
- Can the Aluminum screens be painted?
Yes, please contact your painter for those details, we do not offer this option.
- Does the screen help block road debris from coming inside the chin area?
Note: Approximate Installation Time= 0.5 Hours