LM's Honey comb screen adds that extra custom look to your Chin Radiator cover. Comes preformed to the inside shape of the Chin Fairing and the supplied LM super glue is to bond these screens to the fiberglass. Installing these screens is easy and quick with the supplied instructions. Always feel free to view our instructions on-line, so you'll know more than before.
- Can I glue this part in before painting?
Yes, if you want the screen to be the same color as the Chin fairing, otherwise install the screen afterwards.
- Will this screen rust?
No, it's made from aluminum so it will stand the time against weathering.
- Can the Aluminum screens be chromed?
Yes, but this we can not offer, we suggest contacting someone that can dip aluminum.
- Does the screen help block road debris from coming inside the chin area?
Yes, We suggest having the Reaper or Long front fenders to protect your bike from debris as well.
What you need to know:
- The Chin Fairing does not have a finished surface, there is a gel-coat finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- Can I bolt this part on without painting?
Yes, but for that show finish we suggest painting this part to match your bike.
- Can I install this with a different radiator cover than stock?
Yes, but you might have to do some small adjustment with our chin fairing. Most radiator covers will work without adjustment.
- Does the optional Honey comb screen help block road debris from coming inside the chin area?
Yes, and we suggest having the Reaper or Long front fenders to protect your bike from debris as well.
Approximate Installation Time= 0.25 Hours