This Short Fender Eliminator really helps clean up the back of the Star Bolt rear fender by removing all of the stock cluster that holds the license plate. This product comes with a satin black finish, and a LED light to offer turning function. Which again you can remove all off the stock rear fender and directly replace this Shorty Fender Eliminator for a cleaner seamless look and still have the function.
What you need to know:
- This product does bolt right on in place of the current stock plastic cluster on the back of the stock rear fender.
- You will need to do some wiring to integrate the new LED to the stock wire harness (See diagram)
- If you install this Shorty Fender Eliminator you will need a side mount license plate (LM does have this product available as well)
- The LED comes in a smoked tube with red LED's for turn signals.
- The kit comes with a sticker (LM Bolt shape) to cover the hole in the rear fender for the stock tail light.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- This product fits: Yamaha Star Bolt
- Installation time: 1 hr
- Is this legal in my state?
We do not know, you need to check your local regulations, however most of the time if you do not draw attention the cops will leave you alone.
- Can I bolt this part to my stock fender?
Yes, This product is intended to mount to the stock fender.
- Can I keep my stock tail light on the rear fender?
Yes, this product will allow and work fine with the stock tail light on the stock rear fender.
- Does this kit come with everything I will need?
Yes, this is a direct replacement and we offer a wire diagram.