LM's Long front fender fits perfectly on the stock tire (130/70-17) of the Suzuki M95. This fender is longer and lower than the Reaper front fender, but it does come with the Reaper trim lines, so you will have the option to cut the fender to your style. This front fender comes with a ready-to-paint gel-coat finish, strong fiberglass construction, stainless steel hardware, billet aluminum collars, rubber washers, and instructions to seal the deal. Always feel free to view our instructions, so you'll know more than before.
What you need to know:
- The fender does not have a finished surface, there is a gel-coat finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- Can I install this part without painting?
Yes, but for that show finish we strongly suggest painting this part to match your Suzuki Boulevard.
- Can I run a larger tire with this fender?
No, clearance is tight and we suggest not using a tire larger than 130/70-17.
- Will this fender work with a 18 or 19" wheel?
This fender was designed to work with the stock wheel and tire, but if your trying to put a larger wheel and smaller tire the overall diameter must not be more than the stock wheel and tire.
- Does this fender help block road debris from hitting the bike?
Yes, the length of the fender helps block much of normal road debris.
Note: Approximate Installation Time= 0.75 Hours