This lowered rear spring kit is a must have for the Honda Fury and 1300 Custom Line motorcycles. This lowered rear spring is a direct replacement for the stock Honda spring. The lowered spring not only improves the look of your Honda motorcycle, but you will find the ride is smoother and more comfortable than the stock spring. Whether you're riding alone or carrying a passenger and luggage, you're going to enjoy the new look and ride of your Honda Fury and 1300 Custom.
The lowered spring will lower your Honda motorcycle 1.5". We suggest installing our Honda Fury and 1300 Custom Fork Extenders to complete the look and compliment the Honda Fury chopper lines.
There is two options for the Spring.
- Standard Spring good for riders that ride solo and weigh in less than 215 lbs.
- XL Spring for caring passengers/ luggage or riders weighing over 215 lbs.
The complete kit comes complete with:
- Lowered Spring
- Spring Tool
- Does the lowered spring offer a harder ride?
No, you will get a softer ride, but you still have the option with your pre-load adjustment to make the ride stiffer.
- Can I order a heavier spring than normal?
Yes, we do offer a XL spring to handle passengers and luggage.
- How do I tune the spring in for my riding style?
There are two ways to adjust the performance of the rear shock, either by the pre-load adjustment knob behind the side cover or the rebound setting down at the bottom of the shock. Please watch our YouTube video to learn about these settings.
- How much will this spring lower the bike?
This lowered spring will lower the bike at the rear 1.5".
- How low is the bike to the ground?
This will lower the bike from 5.5" to 4" of ground clearance.
- Will the lowered rear shock and Fork extenders hurt the ride of my Honda Motorcycle?
The combination of both our lowered spring and fork extenders will change the look more than the performance of your Honda Fury or 1300 Custom. All of the feedback from the forum boards has been very positive. Fury Forums link
- Can I install this lowered rear spring my self?
Yes, the install is very easy, but you will need a bike jack, shop press and some basic shop tools.
Approximate Installation Time= 1.0 Hours