This Performance Air Intake adapter has the function to adapt the biggest high flow air filters on the market. No other system will allow you to adapt several different styles as the one you see on this page. Our Intake adapter has the same common bolt pattern as you would find on 90% of the Harley Davidson aftermarket filters. With this style of air intake adapter you'll be able to improve the performance of your Star Stryker, V Star 1300 and 950 and keep your ride looking different then the next guy. To complete the kit please choose a air filter from our selection. To further separate our product from the rest, there's also no other system that completely covers the throttle body and helps hide the wires, hoses and cables like what is offered .
What you need to know:
- For $199 you get the proven LM Performance Air Intake Adapter in the standard flat black finish.
- You do have some upgrade options: One of them is to paint the intake adapter, gloss black or silver.
- Next step is to choose the air filter from our selection or any other Harley Style with the CV carb 3 bolt pattern.
- The Intake adapter and air filter of your choice is the complete kit. If you want to purchase your own air filter or another style we offer, then we suggest just purchasing the Performance Air Intake Adapter.
- Do I have to add a fuel controller to use the Performance Air Intake system?
We do suggest for peak performance to add a fuel controller, if you have the stock exhaust then you can just bolt on this Air intake system and you will get improved power. A fuel controller will be necessary when you have both aftermarket exhaust and intake.
- Do I have to buy this Force air cleaner to fit the LM Performance Air Intake Adapter?
No, you can use any Harley Davidson air cleaner as long as it has the popular 3 bolt pattern.
- Can I reinstall the Stock air box at anytime?
Yes, you will be able to reinstall the stock air box if you wish.
- Do you offer a complete exhaust system for the Stryker and V Star 950?
Yes, we have complete kits available. (See related items below for more details)
Approximate Installation Time= 1.0 Hours