The Low and Mean Radiator Chin Cover is a master piece of style and function. When is comes to making that big difference when bolting on a product, nothing will come close to dramatically improving the looks like this Radiator Chin Cover for the Star Stryker. This product is designed to be an upgrade from the Star Stryker stock radiator cover and will not fit any other model. Our product fits more to the frame and has a lower chin scoop design.The Chin Radiator Cover is made from a very strong hand laid fiberglass construction, and the finish is gel-coat black which is ready to be sanded for primer and paint, but can be bolted on as is to match the frame. We also offer a few different finished options that you can choose from above. Made from a strong fiberglass construction,this product comes with hardware and instructions.
What you need to know:
- The Chin Radiator Cover does not have a finished surface, there is a gel-coat finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- Do I have to add the Honey Comb screens?
No, you can install any style screens you choose or no screen at all.
- Does the product come ready to bolt on?
Yes, there no cutting or drilling needed. The finish should match the frame, but the product is meant to be painted.
- If I order the Honey Comb screens do they come installed?
No, this is a do it yourself kit and we will do a video install to show you how it's done .
- Can I get this product factory color matched?
Yes, we can color match to the factory colors.
- Do I need a professional mechanic to install this product?
This is always suggested, but this depends on your own garage skills, please know your limits and watch our installation video
Approximate Installation Time= 0.5 Hours