LM's NEW Chin Fairing for the Suzuki Boulevard M109 fits perfectly with the stock radiator cover. The LM Chin Fairing gives your M109 that sporty fast look while your ride is on the kick stand or hauling down the road! We have redesign this NEW Lower Chin scoop for easier install and a better fit and finish. You'll notice no hardware showing from the outside and no zip ties attaching to the frame. This product is made from a strong fiberglass construction, comes standard with a black gel-coat finish and a flat black inner finish. We include hardware and instructions with each Low chin scoop. You have the option to keep or remove the chin scoop center hole. If you choose the cut out the center hole you can also get the honey comb screen for an additional $35. Please understand when the center hole is cut out you can see right down to the ground. We have completely opened up the bottom side for easier access to remove the oil filter for service. Please look to the side for other image showing you this chin scoop with and without the center hole. fiberglass construction, black gel-coat finish, flat black inner finish, hardware, and instructions. Check out LM's Honey Comb screens for that added custom look for your Chin Fairing ( Honey Comb screen are not included with the Chin Fairing) Click here to see more. Always feel free to view our instructions on-line, so you'll know more than before.
What you need to know:
- This product replaces the bottom chrome & black sections on your stock radiator cover.
- We offer options in the finish, but at the moment chrome is not one of them.
- There's the option to remove the center hole and add a screen.
- Watching our install video will help you understand how this product can be installed.
- Can I bolt this part on without painting?
Yes, but for that show finish we suggest painting this part to match your bike.
- Can I install this with a different radiator cover than stock?
Yes, but some small adjust might be needed. Please understand we do not have control over other companies products and how they would fit with our product. Most radiator grills like Irate will work with our new Lower chin scoop.
- Does the optional Honey comb screen help block road debris from coming inside the chin area?
Yes, and we suggest having the Reaper or Long front fenders to protect your bike from debris as well.
Approximate Installation Time= 0.5 Hours