The Low and Mean Chin Scoop is a master piece of style and function. When is comes to making that big difference with a bolting on a product, nothing will come close to dramatically improving the looks like this Chin Scoop for the V Star 950. This product is designed to give your V Star 950 a very clean aerodynamic look, plus it will cover up the rectifier. We designed the Chin Scoop to set into the frame so it looks like it is part of the bike. This product is made from a very strong hand laid fiber glass construction, and comes with a semi gloss black gel-coat finish which is meant to be sanded for primer and paint. This product comes with hardware and instructions. Factory color matching is available.
What you need to know:
- The fender does not have a finished surface, there is a gel-coat finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- Can road debris get into my chin scoop?
Yes but we do offer a Honey Comb screen with an aluminum finish to help deflect road debris from getting behind the Chin Scoop.
- Does the product come ready to bolt on?
Yes this part is bolt on.
- If I order the Honey Comb screens do they come installed?
No, this is a do it yourself kit and we will do a video install to show you how it's done .
- Can I get this product factory color matched?
Yes, we can color match to the factory colors.
- Do I need a professional mechanic to install this product?
This is always suggested, but this depends on your own garage skills, please know your limits and watch our install video above. Give us a call if you have any questions 928-255-0230.
- Should i get a front fender with the Chin Scoop?
We do suggest a longer front fender to cover the tire so the tire will not sling road debris on to the Chin Scoop.