LM's Chin Radiator Shroud is the most aggressive looking product on the market. This product replaces your stock radiator cover and flows beautiful from top of the frame to the bottom scoop. This part is designed to bolt on without any modifications. Additional hide your horn inside of the chin area is a great feature for the true custom bike. We deliver this product with a semi gloss black gel-coat finish ready to be sanded for primer and paint. The Chin Radiator Shroud is made by hand out of fiber glass for a strong fiberglass construction. Stainless steel hardware, and instructions are included in the kit. Check out LM's Honey Comb screens for that added custom look for your Chin Radiator Shroud. Always feel free to view our instructions on-line, so you'll know more than before.
What you need to know:
- The Chin Radiator Shroud does not have a finished surface, there is a gel-coat finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- Can I bolt this part on as is without painting?
Yes, but for that show finish we suggest painting this part to match your bike. This part does come with a Semi-gloss black finish.
- Do I have to relocate the stock horn?
Yes, we suggest reloacting it inside the Chin Radiator Shroud.
- Will the 7 dregree Trilpe Trees interfear with the Chin Radiator Shroud?
Yes, you will need to do a little trimming to make this fit, we do offer a template for this modification.
- Does the Chin Radiator Shroud get chips from road debris?
Yes, We suggest having the Reaper or Long front fenders to protect your bike from debris.
: Approximate Installation Time= 0.5 Hours