LM's Reaper front fender fits perfectly on the stock tire (130/70-17) of the Kawasaki Mean Streak 1500/1600. This front fender wraps long and low with a perfect blend of style and function. The long front fender protects your bike from rocks and road debris and the style, well... it's all about looking Low and Mean. This front fender comes with a ready to sand for primer and paint black gel-coat finish, strong fiberglass construction, stainless steel hardware, billet aluminum collars, rubber washers, and instructions to seal the deal. We do offer the option to have this fender painted gloss black for an additional $320.00. Always feel free to view our instructions on-line, so you'll know more than before.
What you need to know:
- This part does not have a finished surface, it has a gel-coat black finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- Can I install this part without painting?
Yes, but for that show finish we suggest painting this part to match your Kawasaki Mean Streak.
- Can I run a larger tire with this fender?
No, clearance is tight and we suggest not using a tire larger than 130/70-17.
- Will this fender work with a 18 or 19" wheel?
This fender was designed to work with the stock wheel and tire, but if your trying to put a larger wheel and smaller tire the overall diameter must not be more than the stock wheel and tire.
- Does this fender help block road debris from hitting the bike?
Yes, the length of the fender helps block much of normal road debris.
Approximate Installation Time= 0.75 Hours