LM's Reaper front fender fits perfectly on the Star Raider. This front fender wraps long and low with a perfect blend of style and function. The long fender protects your bike from rocks and road debris and the style, well... it's all about looking Low and Mean. The fenders are made from a very strong hand laid fiberglass construction, and the finish is gel-coat black which is ready to be sanded for primer and paint. We also offer a few different finished options that you can choose from above. Color matching to the factory colors are available in Candy Red, Tommy Blue, 2009 Silver, Raven black. All front fenders will get full coverage all around the edges, and extra color sanding and buffing. The Kit also comes with hardware and instructions.
What you need to know:
- The fender does not have a finished surface, there is a gel-coat finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- Can I install this part without painting?
Yes, but for that show finish we suggest painting this part to match your bike.
- Can I run a larger tire with this fender?
No, clearance is tight and we suggest not using a tire larger than stock.
- Is this fender strong as a steel fender?
This fender was designed to handle the stress of an aggressive rider and normal weather condition. We've tested this fender at extreme temps 120° F+ with perfect results. Our composite products use only high-end materials. Durability is not an issue.
- Does this fender help block road debris from hitting the bike?
Yes, the length of the fender helps block a good percentage of the debris and also our front lip design traps debris and moves it down and out.
Note: Approximate Installation Time= 0.75 Hours