LM's Rear Fender is lower and closer to the rear tire than the Kawasaki Mean Streak 1500/1600 stock rear fender. Designed to follow the 17" rim and wide enough to handle a 210 rear tire on a stock rim. LM's Rear Fender is stronger, faster, and smoother than anything else available for the Kawasaki Mean Streak. This rear fender will hold you and your passenger with ease. The LM Rear Fender comes with a ready to be sanded for primer and paint black gel-coat finish, strong fiberglass construction, the holes pre-drilled, stainless steel hardware, and instructions to seal the deal. Always feel free to view our instructions on-line, so you'll know more than before.
What you need to know:
- This part does not have a finished surface, it has a gel-coat black finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- Can I install this part without painting?
Yes, but for that show finish we suggest painting this part to match your Kawasaki Mean Streak.
- Can I run a larger tire with this fender?
Yes, We have installed a 210 tire on a stock wheel without modifications.
- Can I use this fender with the stock seat?
Yes, the stock seat will fit, but there is no pre-drilled hole for the rear support bracket.
- Does the fender have any light mounts?
No, We suggest our flexible LED arrays to attach with the 3M tape. See the related items
- Will any size shock work with this fender?
Yes, but the lower the shock the better this fender looks.
- Can I carry a passenger with this fender?
Yes, this fender is as strong as the stock fender.
Approximate Installation Time= 1.0 Hours