LM's Fender Struts replace the stock chrome fender struts. This product was designed to continue the flow of the body lines. Being longer in shape than stock, they fill in all the OE's styling voids. The LM Fender Struts creates a great look with the LM Rear Fender and lowered 11.5" LM Billet shock. This product comes with a gel-coat finish which is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, strong fiberglass construction, and instructions to seal the deal. Always feel free to view our instructions on-line, so you'll know more than before. The Fender Struts will also work with the stock rear fender with slight trimming.
What you need to know:
- The fender struts do not have a finished surface, there is a gel-coat finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
- Can I install this part without painting?
Yes, but for that show finish we suggest painting this part to match your bike.
- Can I used the stock shocks with the fender struts?
No, the stock shocks will not fit, we suggest the Progressive shocks or of course our LM Billet shocks.
- Can I use stock helmet lock and other brackets?
No, both of these brackets need to be removed.
- Does the fender struts have any light mounts?
No, We suggest our flexible LED arrays for your turn and brake functions. See the related items.
- Will these fender Struts fit with the stock rear fender?
Yes, but you will need to do a little trimming to the LM fender Struts.
- Can I carry a passenger with these Fender Struts?
Yes, the Fender Struts do still allow the rear foot peg mounts.
Approximate Installation Time:= 0.5 Hours