BUILT-IN AMPS!!! Enjoy one of the best sounding, loudest amplifier-integrated units on the market! MHI’s high-output, high-fidelity stereo speaker system produces crisp, powerful sound even at highway speeds. Amplifiers are built into BOTH speakers for up to 92 watts of power capability from your audio system.
MHI's proprietary built-in amps mean reliable, water-protected electronics "behind the grille," with no unsightly bags or visible add-on amps that add labor or clutter. Rumble Road™ Premium is attractively packaged in lustrous chrome or black spotlight shells to enhance the look of most any motorcycle.
Easily installed on handlebars, spotlight mounting bars, forks or crashbars, the Rumble Road Premium speaker system is weather-resistant and works with any portable MP3, satellite or other personal stereo featuring a standard miniplug headphone jack. Rumble Road™ provides high-quality sound on the go or while parked.
To install, simply wire up to a switched and fused 12-volt source on your bike, hook up your favorite portable stereo using the supplied cabling and enjoy! No external amplifiers ensures a very clean look. If you plan to use a car stereo instead of a personal stereo, check out MHI’s non-amplified Rumble Road™ Limited speaker system.
What You Get
Each Original Classic Rumble Road™ Premium kit includes everything you need to mount the speaker system on your motorcycle:
- 2 chromed Rumble Road™ speakers with built-in amplifiers
- 2 three-piece mounting clamps (specify 7/8", 1", 1-1/8" or 1-1/4") or 2 L-brackets
- In-line volume controller at no extra charge
- noise filter
- all audio cabling and power wiring
- 3 feet of black wire dressing
- clear, illustrated installation guide
- Plus: 30-day satisfaction guarantee; one-year warranty on parts and labor
- Powerful, Clear Sound
- Standard Cruiser Spotlight Housing
- Chrome-Plated Enclosure
- Stainless Steel Grilles
- Versatile Mounting Locations
- Quality 4" Coaxial Full-Range Speakers
- Built-in Weatherized Amplifiers & Standard Stereo Mini Plug;
- No External Amplifiers Needed; No Ugly Add-ons; Water-Protected Enclosures
- Easy-Access Volume Control
- 46 Watts Peak Power, 32 Continuous into 4 Ohms @ 13.6 VDC per Speaker with High-Gain Input; Total System Rating: 92 Watts Peak
- Power, 64 Continuous
- Use With Motorcycle Running or Off
- Easy Installation