BUILT-IN AMPLIFIERS!!! Take the Ultra challenge. With more than double the peak power output and substantially HIGHER-gain input than our Original Classic Rumble Road™ Premiums, experience what are easily the best-sounding, loudest amplifier-integrated speakers available aftermarket!
Designed specifically for the demanding environments of motorcycles and other powersports vehicles, MHI's high-output, high-fidelity stereo speaker system produces crisp, powerful sound even at highway speeds. Amplifiers are built into BOTH speakers for up to 200 watts of power capability* from your new audio system.
Designed by motorcyclists for other riders, MHI's proprietary built-in amps mean reliable, water-protected electronics "behind the grille," with no unsightly bags or visible add-on amps that add labor or clutter. Rumble Road™ Ultra is attractively packaged in lustrous chrome or black spotlight shells to enhance the look of most any motorcycle.
Easily installed on handlebars, spotlight mounting bars, forks or engine guards, the weather-resistant Rumble Road™ Ultra speaker system works with most portable MP3 players, satellite and marine radios, and other personal stereos featuring a standard miniplug headphone jack. Rumble Road™ provides high-quality sound on the go or while parked.
To install, simply wire up to a switched and fused 15-amp, 12-volt source on your bike, hook up your favorite portable stereo using the supplied cabling and enjoy! No external amplifiers ensures a very clean look. (NOTE: If you do plan to use a car stereo instead of a personal stereo, check out MHI's non-amplified Rumble Road™ Limited speaker system.
What You Get
Each Original Classic Rumble Road™ Ultra kit includes everything you need to mount the speaker system on your motorcycle:
- 2 Rumble Road™ 100-Watt speakers with built-in amplifiers
- 2 chromed spotlight enclosures with stainless steel grilles
- 2 three-piece mounting clamps (specify 7/8", 1", 1-1/8" or 1-1/4") or 2 L-brackets in matching finish
- In-line volume controller at no extra charge
- noise filter
- audio cabling and power wiring
- black wire dressing
- clear, illustrated operator manual/installation guide
Plus: 30-day satisfaction guarantee; one-year warranty on parts and labor
- Powerful, Clear Sound
- Standard Cruiser Spotlight Housing, Chromed
- Stainless Steel Grilles and Mounting Hardware
- Versatile Mounting Locations
- 4" Coaxial Full-Range Speakers
- Built-in Weatherized Amplifiers & Standard Stereo Mini Plug;
- No External Amplifiers Needed; No Ugly Add-ons; Water-Protected Enclosures
- Easy-Access Volume Control
- 100 Watts Peak Power (70 RMS/Continuous) Per Speaker into 4 Ohms @ 13.6 VDC with High-Gain Input; Total System Rating: 200
- Watts Peak Power, 140 Continuous
- Use With Motorcycle Running or Off
- Easy Installation
- Designed, Developed and Built in the U.S.A.