Shop By Category
Shop By Brand
- Package Deals
Serving Bikers Since 2001. More than 1 Million Packages Shipped!
In this Cruiser Customizing Tip of the Week, Kyle Bradshaw hi-lights the benefits and benefits of the Cobra Engineering PowrFlo Intake System and then performs the step by step installation. This air kit has realized great performance increases for this Harley Davidson Sportster.
Though you might be tempted to install our new PowrFlo Intake System just because it looks better than stock, but you'll be getting a lot more than a great styling update. With Cobra's PowrFlo Intake system you'll see improved performance across the power band, especially when used with the Cobra Fi2000 PowrPro digital fuel tuner to optimize the air/fuel ratio.
- Flows better than competing units in large part because of unique internal venturi design
- High-flow K&N® Air Filter element ensures the best air intake and maximum protection for your engine
- The PowrFlo system consists of an aluminum cover and all the fasteners, seals, backing plate and mounting hardware to make for an easy installation
- Formed stainless steel mesh insert in the dual entry ports to keep out bugs and debris
- Powder coated mounting cover
- Aluminum cover available in black or chrome finish
- We recommend using the Fi2000R fuel tuner to optimize the bike's fuel because of the additional air flow available from the PowrFlo Air Intake system
What else will you need?
Carbourated bikes, will need a Jet Kit
Call 1-888-857-5417 to speak with a motorcycle air kit specialist or visit www.CruiserCustomizing.com for more information.
Thank you for watching the Cruiser Customizing Tip of the Week.
Until next week, take care and ride safe.
Kyle aka: Manybikes