Shop By Category
Shop By Brand
- Package Deals
Serving Bikers Since 2001. More than 1 Million Packages Shipped!
In this tip of the week, Kyle Bradshaw talks about the All Weather capabilities as well as versatile nature of the TourMaster Intake Jacket and the TourMaster/CorTech line of gloves.
Kyle has personally worn this jacket across the USA and back, into Mexico, Canada, Europe, and has flown with it to Australia. Not only is this jacket versatile in many weather combinations, it is a great jacket for most genre or styles of motorcycles.
Essentially the Intake Jacket is a full featured all weather or all season jacket which is comprised of three key parts: The Mesh Outer Shell, The Windproof/ Waterproof liner, and the 100 gram insulated full sleeve liner.
According to TourMaster, here are the key features:
- Armor-Link mesh material and 600 denier Carbolex combined with 1680 denier ballistic polyester in the impact areas creating a well-ventilated garment that provides exceptional protection.
- Comfortable Mandarin-style collar. 360º Phoslite reflective piping and Tour Master's signature reflective rear triangle help increase nighttime visibility.
- Adjustable elastic and snap sleeve take-up straps at the forearm and bicep help secure elbow armor and material. Removable CE approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated Triple Density back protector.
- Aqua-Therm two-stage waterproof and insulated liner can be configured or removed to best match comfort needs. Zippered chest map pocket, hand warmer pockets, internal pouch pocket and mobile media pocket.
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help fine tune the fit. Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included.
The perfect pair for this jacket are the following:
Thank you for watching this Cruiser Customizing Tip of the Week. Until next week, take care & ride safe.