Superior construction, superior materials and superior engineering skills give you the best quality shock on the market. Developed from the knowledge and experience of top factory race teams around the world.
SEE FITMENT DETAILS!
The shock body is precision-drawn steel with an aluminum shock reservoir (the race shocks feature lightweight, high-strength aluminum shock bodies.) Stainless steel braided PTFE hose used with all remote reservoir shocks. Springs are chrome silicone.
All aspects of basic shock setup and performance are thoroughly tested to ensure that each shock absorber performs flawlessly. Öhlins shock absorbers are 100 percent rebuildable so you get lasting quality. You can readjust, reshim and overhaul the shock absorber for years of peak performance. Supported by Factory Authorized Service Centers in the United States.
Type 46PRXLS Features:
• 46mm shock piston diameter.
• De Carbon shock absorber with external piggyback reservoir and dividing piston.
• Reservoir is extension of shock absorber body.
• Allows for more oil and larger cooling areas for improved shock performance and durability.
• Adjustable rebound and compression damping.
• Adjustable shock length.
• High- and low-speed compression adjuster.
• Remote hydraulic spring preload adjuster.