The base consists of a 1" diameter rubber ball, hardware for mounting to both brake/clutch reservoirs and rails that are 0.5" to 1.25" in diameter. The mounting hardware for brake/clutch reservoirs include both standard and metric mounting bolts. Multiple pivot points, rubber ball and socket technology allows for almost infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles. High quality materials insure your device is safe, secure, and within easy reach.
The RAM Composite Universal Finger Grip™ Holder is designed to hold a large amount of cell phones and electronic devices. The holder comes with (3 sets) of four flexible rubber coated fingers placed along sides to grip your device. The fingers open by squeezing the ends to open the small finger arms. The bottom of the holder includes a back plate that adds support to the device being held by the mount.
- This mount is designed to hold the following devices:
- Cell Phones
- 2-Way Radios
- GPS Devices
- Height Dimensions:
- Minimum with Top and Bottom Plates: 5.25"
- Maximum with Top and Bottom Plates: 6.0"
- The top and bottom plates can be removed for larger devices.
- Spine Plate Dimensions:
- 2.5W x 5.0H"
- Using Short Arm Side Clamps:
- Maximum Depth: 0.75"
- Minimum Width: 1.25"
- Maximum Width: 3.0"
- Using Medium Arm Side Clamps:
- Maximum Depth: 1.25"
- Minimum Width: 1.5"
- Maximum Width: 3.5"
- Using Long Arm Side Clamps:
- Maximum Depth: 1.6"
- Minimum Width: 2.25"
- Maximum Width: 3.5"
- Included with Purchase:
- (1 qty) Universal Finger Grip™ holder
- (1 qty) Base/ball adaptor (attaches directly to cradle)
- (1 qty) Standard size double socket arm
- (1 qty) Mounting base (mounts to either brake/clutch reservoir or rail/handlebar)
- Hardware for mounting to either brake/clutch reservoir or rail/handlebar
- High Strength Composite and Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum
- Ball Size:
- 1" Rubber Ball "B" Size
*The RAM-B-174-UN4 can mount to both the brake/clutch reservoir or any round rail that is 0.5" to 1.25" in diameter.Part number reflects product packaged in clear clam shell for store shelf display. To see if the RAM-B-174-UN4 base will mount to your motorcycle, check the hole spacing of the base against your clutch/brake reservoir. The holes centers have a minimum width of 0.94" and a maximum of 1.58".