Explorer Special™ saddles boast the comfort and support of our Explorer seat, with the added styling touch of chromed studs for rugged, nostalgic style.
Carefully developed contours and deep, wide contoured buckets provide the perfect seating position for long hours in on the highway, so you can arrive at your destination refreshed and ready. Many Explorer seats come with driver backrests that are both adjustable and removeable. Made with Saddlemen's famous combination of variable density foam and driver and passenger SaddleGel™ for a smooth, comfortable ride and improved riding endurance. Split Cushion design separates lumbar support and forward seat cushion so they compress independently, reducing tailbone and hipbone pressure.
Explorer Special™ seats are a stylish yet comfortable option for riders that want both rugged looks and long-distance comfort.
- Designed and contoured for two-up touring comfort; match all studded saddlebags and luggage
- Split-cushion design separates seating surface from lumbar support, reducing tailbone and back pressure
- Some available with removable and adjustable drivers backrest that is adjustable for both height and fore-aft position
- SaddleGel™ is featured in both front and rear
- Supple SaddleHyde™ offers a combination of comfort, glove-soft leathery feel and weather-resistant, no-maintenance good looks
- Also features 1/2 in. chrome-plated, rust-resistant brass studs that follow a special stitch pattern
- Made in the U.S.A.