Explorer Special™ saddles boast the comfort and support of our Explorer seat, with the added styling touch of chromed studs for rugged, nostalgic style.
Carefully developed contours and deep, wide contoured buckets provide the perfect seating position for long hours in on the highway, so you can arrive at your destination refreshed and ready. Many Explorer seats come with driver backrests that are both adjustable and removeable. Made with Saddlemen's famous combination of variable density foam and driver and passenger SaddleGel™ for a smooth, comfortable ride and improved riding endurance. Split Cushion design separates lumbar support and forward seat cushion so they compress independently, reducing tailbone and hipbone pressure.
Explorer Special™ seats are a stylish yet comfortable option for riders that want both rugged looks and long-distance comfort.
- Feature five-level heat adjustment using remote controllers that connect easily to bikes electrical system
- Independently controlled heating elements for rider and passenger
- Integrated pocket/belt clip allows controllers to be mounted wherever handy, are easy to use even with gloved hand, and can easily be tucked out of sight when not in use
- Brightly colored LEDs indicate level of heat
- Seats styling and function is unaffected by switches or wiring
- Designed and contoured for two-up touring comfort; match all studded saddlebags and luggage
- Split-cushion design separates seating surface from lumbar support, reducing tailbone and back pressure
- SaddleGel™ in both driver and passenger areas increases comfort during trips of any length
- Supple SaddleHyde™ offers a combination of comfort, glove-soft leathery feel and weather-resistant, no-maintenance good looks
- Also features 1/2 in. chrome-plated brass studs that follow a special stitch pattern
- Made in the U.S.A.