The SPH10H is a Bluetooth Headset & Intercom designed for Half Helmets. By simply attaching the SPH10H to your half helmet, you can call handsfree on your Bluetooth mobile phone and listen to stereo music by Bluetooth wirelessly, and have intercom conversations in full duplex with other users.
Thanks to the latest Bluetooth v3.0 and the advanced digital signal processing technology, the SPH10H offers the best sound quality for both incoming and outgoing sound in its class. Also, the easy-to-access and intuitive button operations make the SPH10H a perfect companion for motorcycle riders.
Sena Technologies, Inc., a Bluetooth innovator in the motorcycle and outdoor activities market, has released a Universal Intercom feature for the full product line of units. The Universal Intercom is a unique technology to the industry as it provides cross-brand interoperability to the users with a conference intercom capability. The advanced technology helps the continued establishment of Sena as the leader in the Bluetooth communication market.
“Sena’s mission towards innovative products and advanced technology has allowed us to continue to provide technological upgrades to our current products as well as all-new products coming to market. Motorcycle Bluetooth systems have improved dramatically, however, the users have not been able to pair two different brands of motorcycle Bluetooth systems. This is unfortunate,” said Sam Kim, Vice President of Marketing, Sena Technologies Inc. “The Universal Intercom feature allows Sena users to have an intercom conversation with Sena Bluetooth systems as well other brand Bluetooth systems. It also enables Sena users to talk with universal Bluetooth headsets as well while on the road.”
The Universal Intercom is a key function of Sena’s headsets and allows riders to communicate via conference intercom with non-Sena Bluetooth products. It reaches a distance of 200 meters (220 yards) to 700 meters (760 yards), depending on the performance of the non-Sena Bluetooth device. The Universal Intercom feature will be provided with the new firmware upgrade as well as all upcoming new products. It will be equipped with the v5.0 firmware for both the SMH10 and SPH10 lines and v2.0 firmware for the SMH5 lines. The new firmware is scheduled to be released in December, and current Sena users will be able to take advantage of new technology with a simple firmware upgrade.
- Bluetooth Specification 3.0
- Bluetooth intercom up to 500 meters (540 yards)*
- 4-Way Conference Intercom
- Multipoint for Mobile Phone+GPS
- Voice Prompts
- Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices such as MP3 players
- Bluetooth music playback control by AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile): play, pause, track forward and track back
- Crystal clear and natural sound quality
- Simple ear pad design for quick installation to half helmets
- Compatible with shorty helmets in the market
- Easy Headset Controls by versatile Jog Dial
- Bluetooth handsfree for Bluetooth mobile phones
- Water resistant for use in inclement weather
- 10 hours talk time, 7 days stand-by time
- Firmware upgradeable
- Peace of Mind - thanks to the 2-year warranty
* in open terrain