Born from racing, the all-new X-Twelve combines Shoei’s 50 years of helmet building experience with the very latest technology and most advanced materials to bring you the racing helmet of the future.
Aerodynamic Shell Design
• Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing and professional rider feedback.
• Dual layer EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation.
• Five shell and six EPS liner sizes present increased fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes.
• Positioning and separation from the ventilation system maximize the Aero Edge Spoiler 2 aerodynamic properties.
• Impact absorbing EPS liner throughout the entire chin bar.
• Air Scoop 3 intake vent is positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior.
• Top Outlet vent is separate from the Aero Edge Spoiler 2, allowing it to be positioned for optimum flow-through ventilation.
• Racing inspired Side Extractor Vents combine with the chin bar lower air intake to reduce shield fogging and increase ventilation.
• The rear/neck outlets allow for effective air exhaust.
• Breath guard and chin curtain included.
Lightweight, Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+)
• High performance fiber materials are combined with extremely elastic organic fibers to create a shell structure that is ultra lightweight, rigid and resilient.
3D Max-Dry Interior System
• The entire interior lining (cheek pads, upper lining and chin strap covers) is easily removed to allow for cleaning.
• Each component of the inner liner is ergonomically designed to offer the ultimate in safety, fit and comfort.
• Comfortable, Max-Dry helmet lining material quickly dissipates moisture within the helmet interior.
• E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick Release System) allows emergency medical personnel to easily remove the cheek pads from an injured rider's helmet, enabling the helmet to be more easily removed from the head.
• Eyeglass compatible interior.
Standard Chin-Strap Clip
• Neatly secures chin strap.
CW-1 Shield and Q.R.S.A. System
• Q.R.S.A. (Quick-Release Self-Adjusting) base plate allows for tool-less shield removal and installation. The spring-loaded base plate (u.S. patent pending 11/799935) pulls the shield back to contact the window beading evenly and ensures a proper seal.
• The CW-1, three dimensionally curved shield is both wider and taller than the CX-1V it replaces.
• Optional CWF-1 two dimensional racing shields with tear-off posts are available.
• Scratch-resistant coating.
• 99.9 percent protection from harmful UV A & B rays.
• Optional CW-1 Pinlock prepared shields are available to accommodate Pinlock Fog Free Inserts.
• A pre-set lever can easily lock the shield in place to prevent the shield from opening unexpectedly, as well as prop the shield open to increase airflow.
• Standards: Snell-M2010, DOT
• Construction: AIM+ (Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus Multi Fiber)
• Packaging: Individually wrapped, bagged and boxed, 6 per master carton.
View the Shoei Sizing Chart