MotoGP experience and technology is transferred directly into serial production with this leather: the goal is to provide the sport biker with the thrill and the performance of the racing life. Many classical leather suit's aspects have undergone development: the reduction of leather's surface replaced by stretches over key areas, thus further improving fitting, air penetration and general comfort.
SEE FITMENT DETAILS!
Essential construction is aimed at weight reduction, conferring freedom of movement and reducing reaction times. The total weight being 4.5 Kg, one impressive results for a full cowhide suit. Among the main technical features are the adjustable CE Knee protectors, Neoprene cuffs, collar and ankles, anatomical certified padding over the hips area and the possibility to equip the Hyrdroback system inside the racing hump.
• Optional CE Chest Protector
• Arrangement for Internal CE Back Protector
• Racing Sliders
• Racing Hump
• CE Biomechanic Protectors on shoulders, elbows, forearms, hips and knees
• Torso with fixed lining
• Pants with fixed lining
• Stretch ankle area for increased comfort
• Neoprene collar
• Neoprene cuffs
• Arrangement for holding Hydroback Bag (sold separately)
• Arrangement for holding Hydroback Straw (sold separately)
• Adjustable CE Knee Protectors
• 1.2/1.3mm thick highly resistant cowhide
• Reflective material for night riding
• Punched leather for warm climate use
• Neoprene inserts
• Flex Tenax Nylon 6.6 - Highly resistant stretch material