OptiMate3+ desulfater/charger/maintainer is recommended for STD (with removable filler caps), sealed AGM (absorbed glass mat) & sealed GEL 12V lead-acid batteries from 2Ah to 45Ah, although it can also maintain larger batteries (it will just take longer to charge).
Why OptiMate 3+? Forgot to switch off the ignition / lights or did not hook up the battery to a maintainer during off-season and now the battery is 'dead'? There is no need to rush out and buy a new battery as the OptiMate 3+ has been proven to save neglected, deep discharged batteries other smart chargers can’t.
Think that batteries only last 2-3 years? The OptiMate 3+ has been proven to extend battery life to 400%; batteries can last 8 years if maintained with OptiMate 3+. To make this work always hook up OptiMate 3+ to the battery when the vehicle is parked and OptiMate 3+ will safely maintain the battery at 100%, never overcharging, thanks to its unique 30 min charge, 30 min rest cycle during every hour of long term maintenance charge.
- Diagnoses, recovers, charges, checks and maintains batteries safely for months
- Advanced, fully automatic battery charger and maintainer for all 12V lead-acid batteries from 2.5 to 28A hours capacity
- This includes sealed and conventional batteries for motorcycles and similar vehicles, including dry-charged MF, sealed wet maintenance-free types, AGM and sealed deep-cycle gel batteries
- Features vent-free enclosure, SAE weatherproof connectors and includes wall mounts
- Unique diagnostic function automatically identifies deeply discharged (sulfated) batteries and applies a controlled high voltage with small fixed current for a limited period to recover them
- Includes two detachable, interchangeable battery connectors: a connector with eyelets for permanent connection and battery clips for bench charging