- The Three Quarter Length 600 Denier Carbolex® and 600 Denier Ballistic Polyester shell incorporates reflective Phoslite® material panels for strength and increased nighttime visibility.
View installation guide
- A waterproof and breathable Rainguard® barrier allows dryness without perspiration buildup.
- Collar anchor snap eliminates flapping while collar is open.
- Waterproof zippered 3-position shoulder vents combine with chest vents, sleeve vents, rear exit vents and the Pipeline Ventilation System to provide flow-through ventilation.
- Durable 2-way main zipper closure with
dual wind flap seals out the elements.
- Wide reflective strip across the back and chest, reflective sleeve piping, Phoslite® material panels and Tour Master’s signature reflective rear triangle increase nighttime visibility.
- The Microfiber lined collar and cuffs are soft, yet durable.
- Adjustable sleeve take-up straps at the forearm and bicep help to secure elbow armor and material.
- Removable, CE Approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple density back protector.
- Tour Master’s Z.O.Q. (Zip-Out Quilted) Liner features warming 100 gm Polyfill insulation.
- Vertical zippered chest map pockets, zippered hand pockets with flap closure, internal media pocket, dual zippered fanny pack and sleeve key pocket.
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help to fine tune the fit.
- Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included.
View the Tourmaster Sizing Chart