Manufactured to precise military standards and one of the few helmets to achieve the 8860 FIA certification, required for F1 competition.
• Engineered and manufactured in Italy to the motorcyclist specific EC standard.
• Snell, EC, BSI and DOT certified!!!
Fit & Function:
• Exterior shell is aerodynamically shaped for ease of cutting through the air with less buffeting and wind noise, thus lessening the stress on the riders neck muscles after a long ride.
• The exterior shell is constructed of a lightweight yet incredibly strong carbon fiber aramidic fiberglass blend.
• The Eclipse features a mid oval shell shape which offers a more generous fit front to back and more
snug fit ear to ear.
• Three sizes of outer shells cover the eight helmet sizes for the ultimate in a light weight yet proportional fit.
• Features the exclusive Vemar Klima adjustable full ventilation system with four intake vents on the top of the shell and two large exhaust vents in the rear.
• Inner liner is manufactured from a technical fiber that provides life-long treatment against odor, fungus and bacteria, and extraordinary wicking capabilities that result in enhanced rider comfort.
• Inner liner has a full, wrap around chin curtain for the ultimate in comfort and noise reduction.
• Inner liners, chin curtain and cheek pads are removable and washable.