The Vemar VSRev features a tr-composite shell. Carbon fiber, fiberglass and Kevlar are blended together for a light weight and protective design. The choice of Vemar's Moto GP stars Alex de Angeles and Andrea Dovizioso. All Vemar helmets meet USA DOT specs as well as the motorcyclist specific European Union spec, the only motorcyclist specific test standard in the world!
• Engineered in Italy to the motorcyclist specific EC standard.
• DOT and EC certified
Fit & Function:
• The VSREV features a round shell shape which offers a more generous fit ear to ear and snugger fit
front to back.
• The cheek pads are designed to perfectly follow the shape of the riders face and are molded from a proprietary material that has more memory then the foam used by the competitors, and consequently they are able to maintain their shape longer.
• The exterior shell is constructed of a lightweight yet incredibly strong carbon fiber aramidic fiberglass blend.
Exterior shell is aerodynamically shaped for ease of cutting through the air with less buffeting and wind noise, thus lessening the stress on the riders neck muscles after a long ride.
• Two sizes of outer shells cover the 6 helmet sizes for the ultimate in a light weight yet proportional fit.
• An anti-fog, non-scratch 2.5mm thick clear shield is standard.